Emiliano Sciarra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emiliano Sciarra

Forum di Emiliano Sciarra

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Q Paul Regret with 4 life points?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall
lichking Martin Blazko

Capricorn Messaggi : 222

Q Paul Regret with 4 life points? Empty
PostSubject: Q Paul Regret with 4 life points?   Q Paul Regret with 4 life points? EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 20:34

Paul Regret, 4 life point

Do you thing that Paul Regret need buff to his life point?

My friends think, that Paul is not best defence character, so they decided to add this for discusion.

Who agree with setting Paul Regret life to 4 life point?

My friend agree with set Paul Regret as 4 life points character.

Back to top Go down
Paolo
Vice Sceriffo
Paolo

Q Paul Regret with 4 life points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Paul Regret with 4 life points?   Q Paul Regret with 4 life points? EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 11:57

Paul Regret is a character of the original bang! set and he is quite balanced with the other 15 characters, playing the original deck (80 cards). In general I do not like too much to play with 3 lifes and 3 cards but it's just my preference.

Actually, once Dodge City came out, a correct balance would be probably "3,5" life points (this is impossible, you know); but take care, if you simply compare characters in an hypotetical 'final duel' you get different results than what you get from a full game, ex. with 7 players.

Playing WWS expansion it wouldn't be a crime to play him to 4 life points, but it's not enough to do an official and definitive upgrade, IMHO
Back to top Go down

Q Paul Regret with 4 life points?
Page 1 of 1