Emiliano Sciarra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emiliano Sciarra

Forum di Emiliano Sciarra

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colorado Bill: the man with two versions of himself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alby87
Desperado

Colorado Bill: the man with two versions of himself Empty
PostSubject: Colorado Bill: the man with two versions of himself   Colorado Bill: the man with two versions of himself EmptyFri 07 Dec 2012, 16:21

Hi!

I've seen that Colorado Bill exist in two versions: the first, the original from Udoli Stinu, let you draw only when a real missed card is played, and if spades, the shot goes well bypassing the missed card.

In the 10th anniversary edition, Colorado Bill always draws: if is Spades, is unavoidable.

What do you think? Do you prefer the first or the second edition? Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall
lichking Martin Blazko

Capricorn Messaggi : 222

Colorado Bill: the man with two versions of himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorado Bill: the man with two versions of himself   Colorado Bill: the man with two versions of himself EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012, 14:46

Origin my version of Colorado was: Whenever somebody miss his BANG (not only BANG! card), Colorado may "draw!": on Spade, last MISS was ignored. (Another MISS can be play, but it trigger too Colorado ability again).

I like 10th edition, but my favorite was origin. All MISS was 25 % less effective.

Back to top Go down

Colorado Bill: the man with two versions of himself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emiliano Sciarra :: Giochi-
Jump to: