Emiliano Sciarra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emiliano Sciarra

Forum di Emiliano Sciarra

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your opinion on Udoli Stinu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall
lichking Martin Blazko

Capricorn Messaggi : 222

Your opinion on Udoli Stinu Empty
PostSubject: Your opinion on Udoli Stinu   Your opinion on Udoli Stinu EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 15:26

Hello. I want to know zour opinion on new czech-slovak expansion Udoli Stinu.
Back to top Go down
Paolo
Vice Sceriffo
Paolo

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on Udoli Stinu   Your opinion on Udoli Stinu EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 07:53

too soon for me, still translating :-)
Back to top Go down
Fenice
Desperado

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on Udoli Stinu   Your opinion on Udoli Stinu EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 11:55

My opinion based on what I read here on bang.cz.

Mick Defender - Seems fine. I don't like the name though.
Evalin the Bang - I like the idea, but I think the ability is more powerful than it might seem at first sight. I should play her. And I don't like the name.
Henry Block - Seems fine.
Lemonade Jim - Seems fine. But I don't like the fact that, just as many other abilities, it becomes useless during the final duel (an intelligent opponent will discard his Beers, instead of using them).
Colorado Bill - Does his ability apply to Missed! provided by Barrels or Jourdonnais's ability? If yes, I don't like him. If no, it's fine.

Escape - Like it. It's nice to have some defense against cards other than attacks.
Last Beer - Don't like it. The idea and the name is lame, and it prolongs the length of the final duel. Moreover, once you add the equipments from Gold Rush, the final duel is really going to last forever.
Tornado - Don't like it. It destroys your hand and gives your cards to another player with no advice nor defense. The only other card that does something similar is Rag Time.
Backfire - I don't like it. It makes the game much more random.
Tomahawk - I don't like it. Another free BANG! per turn and at a decent distance. There's a reason similar cards have a distance limitation of 1.
Aiming - I don't like it. More BANG! per turn.
Faining - Two more BANG! per turn... Hate it.
Saved! - Finally a defensive card. Still, it makes you steal cards from a helpless ally: WTF?

Lemat - Like it.
Shotgun - Like that player already isn't in a bad situation?
Bounty - I like it, but there's already a Bounty card in Gold Rush.
Rattlesnake - Moooore random attacks.
Ghost - Nice, but it makes the Renegade's life a real nightmare. I think the ghost shouldn't be counted among living players.

Overall, I think this expansion has some real balance issues. Almost all the cards are offensive ones: and very offensive! That will weaken defensive characters and defensive roles, overall making the Outlaws' life much more easier. I can imagine it: the Sheriff shoots at an Outlaw, he plays Backfire and the Sheriff loses a life point...
And it increases randomness. Where's even the point in planning how to attack with that precious Volcanic, when there are so many BANG! that don't count against the limit of one BANG! per turn?
Back to top Go down
lichking Martin Blazko
Marshall
lichking Martin Blazko

Capricorn Messaggi : 222

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on Udoli Stinu   Your opinion on Udoli Stinu EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 14:37

Thanks to Fenice.

This expansions was up to comunities ideas. This are final cards. But there can be change to little change some one. I have 4 cards there, but it cannot be only my own expansion.

You can select only few not whole expansion and add it to Basic Deck. You can costumize playing deck with adding only few cards.
Just add obly 12, 8 playing cards.

Mick Defender should call Cherenimo (like Gerenimo) or Geronimo.

There was another cards, they did pass:

Crush Fist: Play at player at distance 1. If not MISSED!, he skip his own next turn.

Many of them didn't have completly written rule:

E.x. Drunk bandits: Discard whole ALCOHOL card(Sallon, Whisky, Beers, Tequila).

But there was some good cards too:

1, (my) Fire Water: You restore 1 life point even over your maxum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on Udoli Stinu   Your opinion on Udoli Stinu Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinion on Udoli Stinu
Page 1 of 1